Covid Health Precautions
Your safety is and always has been our top priority. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following the CDC and U.S. public health recommendations as they evolve.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
• Prescreening phone call before the appointment
• All patients will receive appointment & safety reminder
• Patients requested to attend session alone
• Patients will wait outside of our clinic or in their car until the appointment time
• All patients wear a mask when entering the office & throughout the session
• All patients and staff must wear a mask at all times
• Patients will have temperature checked and asked screening questions
• Our staff take extra precautions to clean all surfaces before each patient session
• Patients and staff wash or sanitize hands before each session
• We always ensure a limited number of patients in the clinic at one time
We strive to make every visit relaxing and comfortable for you. The staff at The Pain Center of Illinois continually strives to deliver the highest level of customer service, and our team of physicians offer the newest in comprehensive pain care. Our goal is to get you feeling your best and back to enjoying a healthy life style.
Please contact our office with any additional questions 312-626-BACK that is 312-626-2225.